Today is it. The unknown stretches out like a blank canvas awaiting an artist’s brush. Our waiting will probably entail more waiting . . . for test results.
Even though this anticipation has been lurking in the shadows for the last month, we had a great time celebrating life, independence, and personal freedom yesterday.
Positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated as we move closer to knowledge and, hopefully,a negative biopsy for dad.
Here’s to great U.S. doctors, amazing medical technology, and all of the things and people we take for granted (sometimes)! May we be reminded of wonderful people in our lives and strive to tell them daily, through our words and actions, how much they mean to us.
- To live in a great country, America
- To have given birth to a great boy and a great girl
- To have a great dad and a great mom
- To have a great brother, a great sis-in-law, a great niece and a great nephew
- To have great friends who love me
- To live in a great neighborhood
- To have my children attend great schools with great teachers
- To attend a great university with great professors
- To have great neighbors
- To have great aunts, great uncles, and great cousins
- To have a great grandmother
- To have great medicine, great doctors, great hospitals
- To have great women and great men who protect our nation
- To have great men and great women who devote their lives to public service
- To have great air conditioning in great South Florida
- To drink great coffee with great soy creamer every morning
- To have great sunrises and great sunsets
- To have great oceans, great trees, and be surrounded by great nature
- To have great hearing to listen to great music, great laughter, great people
- To have a mouth to speak great words
- To have great fingers to type great thoughts, great feelings, and great emotions
- To have a great-full heart that knows while life isn’t always great, it is always full
What are YOU great-full for?