he a nuclear
traveling to his
then the blast
© Pamela Rossow
Bombs get dropped daily. Some affect small surface areas, some impact large areas, some hit very near cores.
How to survive a bombing:
- Remain calm (easier said than done)
- Take cover under a sturdy object (like a neutral expression)
- Be prepared to evacuate (if the situation escalates)
- Remember there are still people who could want to do you harm (there are also people who don’t intentionally want to do you harm but harm you anyway)
- Stay away from anything that could implode on you (impossible when emotions are involved)
- Deal with the aftermath (whether you want to or not)
Remember that bombings often occur when you are least prepared and don’t expect them. No matter what preparations you made beforehand, they will present with the element of surprise. Don’t blame yourself. There was nothing you could do to prevent them. Pick up the bloodied pieces and stitch yourself back together. You will survive.